Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Untitled

A lot is written in those hefty books about philosophy and human behavior.. How a person thinks and how he affects his surrounding and vice verse. I know it from multimedia sources, though I've hardly read a few.
A very famous scene from Matrix, how the flower vase is knocked off the table by the touch of Neo's hands after Oracle's deliberate remarks about the vase.. as if his mind was unconsciously following her instructions without his permission. Had he had some idea about what she said will aberrate him from being stable and conscious... the vase wouldn't fall. Its the mind which unknowingly follows the surrounding's instructions. This thing happens in our everyday life if we look at it closely... Neo couldn't save the vase and we likewise are not able to avoid something happening to us because of something/someone else... For the observational theory is much easier than doing it in real life.

It was a long day... some holed out my cheek, some put a tiny Perl on my eyelid.. nevertheless I end up writing here a good note about life.

I'll turn a new page and the old foliate
Some things I'll agree and sometimes I'll retaliate
I am rugged.. little impervious to change
agitated by the happenings..
I will run through the ground
climb that tiny hill.. and shout out loud!
when I'll be back I'll walk through the same path I walked earlier
But I'll be poised this time..
climbed down temporary aberration of mind
I'll welcome the variety of life
and chose another vibe