Monday, October 25, 2010

Chasing the dreams...

And yes, the moment when I was procrastinating was the moment when I forgot to fill my mind, heart & soul with the rejoice of my future, the only thing which makes me keep on stepping towards success.
- A clipping from my very first post

There was no alcohol but we were high.
We were in the air without a flight.
Who could come and say 'just stop it!'?
when only thing we knew was the sky as a limit.

Sometimes we need reminders from our own deeds. Well, instead I should say sometimes we must listen to the reminders which come our way.. because we know what we are but just knowing is not enough.

I used to talk about faith and dreams... and I myself got lost in those. The chase to dreams fell back and I was mazed in the crossroads of life.

I tried to come back many times but I always hid behind the curtains of diffidence..
But here I say... for how long a bird of thoughts can be caged... it is destined to fly!

No comments: